Over The Edge Fundraising Help – Kindful Fundraising Page
How to Create a Fundraising Page in Kindful
- To set up your fundraising page, visit https://newdirections.kindful.com/over-the-edge-2022 and click “Create A Rappel Fundraising”
- You’ll then be prompted to create an account on our donation platform, Kindful, by entering your name, email, and setting a password* (*the email and password you submit will be the credentials you use to log in to your fundraising page)
- Once you click “Submit”, you’ll be logged in with a prompt to create your personal fundraising page. Click “Continue”.
- Next, you’ll name your fundraiser (we recommend using something like “Your name’s Fundraiser for Over The Edge”, set a fundraising goal, and can customize your call to action (why you’re doing this) if you wish. Select “Create & Continue”
- You also have the option to choose a color scheme for your fundraising page, upload a profile picture, or add a photo or video as your page’s banner.
- Select “Save & Continue” to finish your page.
- Your page is complete! Log out and navigate back to the main campaign page (https://newdirections.kindful.com/over-the-edge-2022 or visit helpnewdirections.org/ote and select “Support a Rappel”)
To Share Your Fundraising Page (Kindful)
- Navigate to New Directions Over The Edge Main Campaign Page (https://newdirections.kindful.com/over-the-edge-2022 or visit helpnewdirections.org/ote and select “Support a Rappel”)
- Find your fundraiser in the preview list below or search in the search bar
- Select “Details”
- To share your fundraiser, copy and paste the URL in the address bar or use the social buttons to share.